3/21/17

March Card Kit Release Day...


It's Card Kit Release time over at MFT!  This months kit, Doodled Blooms, is so adorable!  I have one card left to share that will be included in my little gift set....

MFT March 2017 Card Kit

I used a sentiment and stamped it repeatedly at an angle that I cut with Blueprints 18.  I added a black strip of cardstock to the base and then popped up the sentiment panel and the white panel on foam tape.  Last, I colored the flower to coordinate with my other cards from the countdown days and added it to the card front.

I also grabbed an envelope included in this card kit and stamped a sentiment on the flap....

MFT March 2017 Card Kit

Here is a picture of my little gift set. 

MFT March 2017 Card Kit

Head on over to the MFT store and grab up a Doodled Blooms set for yourself!  Thanks so much for stopping in today!



38 comments:

  1. What a great little set! I really like this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how these floral stamps make such a big statement. One image really makes the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift set. I like the diagonal design and text background for the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three cards. Each one unique,really shows the versatility of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another really cute card, Laurie! Such a fun angled design on this one, and I love how you stamped the envelope! Your recipient is going to love this gift set, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy CAS cards! Really makes a pretty gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple yet perfect, love the envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is my favorite of the set! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card set is fabulous - as is the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, love your card set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards sure make a perfect gift set. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the simplicity of your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the softness of these cards and also how just one of these blooms speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the CAS design of these cards - they are very inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. I really like how you repeated the sentiment stamp to create that cool background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also simple and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your gift set. The stamping on the envelopes is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a beautiful set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards.
    Love how you put the large pieces
    on the diagonal. Makes an
    interesting design.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your clean cards! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your clean cards! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVING LOVING LOVING the New Kit and your AMAZING Creations!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous cards. Your first card makes me want to run to my craftroom and recreate it using the supplies I have...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to squeeze in a little crafty time today and CASEd your first card. You can view it at http://marianne-cards-n-stuff.blogspot.gr/2017/03/birthday-butterfly.html
      Hope you like it. Thanks again for the inspiration.

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS