2/12/17

MFT Have a Blast!

Hello crafty friends!  I am always attempting to use my Copics more.  Coloring and blending and trying and trying more.  Not always having success but I am determined.  My sweet friend Lori, was a lot of help to me this weekend and I was able to learn some more things and in turn, created this little card....

Print

So after coloring him 3 times.  Yes.  The first one was bleeding all over itself.  The 2nd one?  I splattered navy ink all over it...agh!!!  So this is the 3rd try and he was a keeper.

To create this background, I took some MFT Premium Dye ink and coated an acrylic block.  I sprayed the block down with water and applied it to the watercolor paper, wiggling it a little, till the color was down.  I popped the watercolored card front on to the card base with fun foam.  Then I added the little astronaut and a heat embossed sentiment to the front to finish it off.  

IMG_4244

This new set is so much fun!  Lots of cute images and sentiments included.  Head on over to the MFT store to see the new February Release.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:



7 comments:

  1. Definitely a keeper, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! So cute. I know your struggle with copics. I am bound and determined to get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I love that you have a personal Copic trainer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most definitely a keeper!!! and OH so adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Third time is definitely a charm, Laurie, as your little balloon holder looks do realistic. I've yet to try Copics so who so am I to judge? Love your acrylic block spritzed background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, he is definitely a keeper, Laurie! Your little astronaut couldn't be cuter and I love how you created your background...very clever!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS