12/11/16

PTI Release Countdown Day 2...

Hello friends!  I am stopping in today with a fun new set for Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Countdown.  The set I am showcasing today is called She Moves.  This set is perfect for the athlete or runner in your life.  I have 3, clean and simple cards to share....

IMG_3884

This first card uses  2 images from She Moves and a sentiment from the set Making Strides.  I stamped the large paint image after adding in some Raspberry Fizz and orange zest on the image.  I added in the runner image and the sentiment in black.  

IMG_3885

On this next card, I used a sentiment from Making Strides and the new She Moves dies.  

IMG_3887

If you can see the base of this card, I handmade my own large stencil that says RUN and did a little light ink blending in soft stone.  I added the sentiment in black on top.  I used the new dies and cut out 4 of each color and stacked them up for some dimension.  

IMG_3888

Last, I created a quick tag using a sentiment from the new set called Stroke Speak, along with another image from She Moves. 

IMG_3890

I cut out the tag die in Stampers Select White card stock and then stamped the sentiment using an ombre blend of Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores.  I stamped the image in black ink.  The set comes with 2 of each image, one solid and one a little more distressed.  You can see on this tag, I used the distressed image.  I layered the tag with another striped tag and finished it off by tying them together with some black twine. 

IMG_3892

Come back by tomorrow for our first day of Group Posts.  Lots of fun stuff coming your way!  Head on over to Nichole's blog to see more sneaks for today.  Thanks so much for coming by!

Laurie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply Lists:


Card #1

Stamps: She Moves, Making Strides
Paper: Stampers Select White Card Stock
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Versafine Black Onyx

Card #2

Stamps: Making Strides
Paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Soft Stone
Dies: She Moves

Tag

Stamps: She Moves, Stroke Speak
Paper: Stampers Select White, Misc Striped Paper
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist
Dies: Tag Sale #3 Die

6 comments:

  1. This is my favorite set so far, and I love how you played with it, Laurie! Beautiful blending with your inks on the first card...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set, and your cards and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this inspiring set. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wonderful cards are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use the new fitness ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS