12/19/16

MFT December Card Kit....

I am back today, to share another card using the new MFT December Card Kit.  Tomorrow is usually release day, but the fun thing for this month?  It's already live and ready to buy!

Here is my card for today...

MFT December 2016 Card Kit

I used 2 things for this card that do not come in the kit.....black card stock and blue fun foam.  The kit comes with this gorgeous stamp set, coordinating dies and 3 adorable sentiment dies, along with envelopes and a selection of colored cardstock.  You can see the whole kit by clicking HERE.

I stamped the flowers to make my own patterned card stock.  Then I added it to a black card base.  I used tealish blue fun foam and cut out the sentiment.  

MFT December 2016 Card Kit

That is it for today!  The rest of the team will have some more samples over on the MFT Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Laurie :)

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Laurie, love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie--This is a great card. The sentiment really is center focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, you have done it again!! Wow this is utterly beautiful and CAS perfect. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I think you just gave an idea for a card that I am having a little trouble finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Laurie! I love how you created the B&W pattern with your flowers and the pop of color on the die cut sentiments is just fabulous!
    Sending you my best wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS