12/18/16

MFT December Card Kit....

If you haven't seen already, the December MFT Card Kit is already available in the MFT store!  We are all stopping in over the next 2 days to share some kit samples.

Here is my card for today.  The new kit is called Fancy Flowers.

IMG_3877

I heat embossed and die cut these 2 flowers and leaves and then colored them up with Zigs and a water brush.  I just love what those Zigs do.  I am no pro when it comes to coloring but this is so much fun!  Next, I used the Smile die and cut it right out of the front of the card base.  I added a small piece of vellum to the inside of the card to create a fun look for the sentiment.  

IMG_3880

Next, I made a coordinating tag.  I loved coloring these flowers so much, I couldn't quit!

Print

I used a tag from the Tag Builders Blueprints 4. I cut one of the sentiment dies included in the kit, right into the tag, just like I did the card....and then added the vellum to the back.  I finished it off with some white twine.

IMG_3956

I love this kit.  These flowers are so much fun to color!

IMG_3958

The MFT Blog will have lots more card kit samples to see today.  Head on over there to see more!

Is it cold where you live?  Today its -7 but they just said on the news, it "feels like" -30.  WOW!  I am staying inside today for sure!  A good day to get inky!

Hope your day is a good one!  Stay warm!

6 comments:

  1. Laurie--Beautiful card and tag! (I soooo love tags!) The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright & soft coloring!
    Vellum behind the letters is great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these florals with the white embossing and Zig watercoloring, they really pop and love the negative cut sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so beautiful, Laurie! You did an amazing job with your Zig markers and I love your color combos! I'm so glad I ordered this kit :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS