8/30/15

I'm here for you...


I have another card using my several MFT goodies.  I love love love the new Four Way Chevron Cover Up die and I wanted to use it in a little different way.

August 2015 MFT

I clipped the top of the cover up die so I could use just a piece of it for my card front.  I added in the Pierced Fancy Flourish in Vellum and then topped it off with a butterfly die that I added color to.  To finish it off, I added in 3 mint enamel dots and a sentiment.  

August 2015 MFT

I am off to go and sit on the porch.  It's gorgeous outside and I need to soak it in.  I love when the weather changes and it gets cooler.  Especially after the crazy hot we have had here this summer!

Hope you have a great Sunday!




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love how you used the chevron die. Very clever And looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Chevron cover up is just so much fun, I love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS