7/06/15

MIM and a Video...

I have a fun and simple to do technique up for this week's Make it Monday over at Papertrey Ink.  Here are a few shots of my cards and a video if you scroll down.  Don't forget to play along and go link your card up over at Nichole's blog.

IMG_1406

I made this with my little one in mind.  This week we have soccer camp so I knew I would need a soccer themed card to give to him!

IMG_1407

IMG_1403

Here is another card from back in 2011 using Mendhi Medallions...

Congrats

Check out my video here...



Stop over to Nichole's blog to play along! Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm off to watch the video, you've peeked my interest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, I saw your post on the Capture the Moment blog and wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your creativity!! You used punches and boarders in ways I hadn't thought of so THANKS!!!! Loved it and am looking forward to seeing another video from you ; )

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS