4/14/15

Simon Says May 2015 Card Kit

May-2015-Card-Kit-600-draft

OK so this card kit?  AMAZING!  Look at those colors and the gold and that stamp set!  Ok so I love it!  That big ole Congratulations is my favorite!  I whipped up 2 super simple cards...cause that is what I do right?...and I have them here to share today!

This amazing paper is from My Minds Eye Fancy That....

IMG_1125

I cut the paper down to a card front and then simply stamped the sentiments in black...and done!

IMG_1126

The set comes with a sticker pack that is so beautiful.  I took a piece of 3x4 inch vellum and just added in a bunch of the stickers for a fun Wedding card.  

IMG_1121

I added the vellum panel to the front of a piece of card stock included in the kit.  Another easy peasy! (can you see the ampersand?  Love!)

IMG_1122

I hope you have enjoyed my cards today!  I'm so glad you stopped in!  Have a great day!



Supply List:


11 comments:

  1. I loooove the font on that 'congratulations' stamp. SO pretty! Great cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait!!! Thanks, Laurie, for the inspiration!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely. Beautiful things to work with this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so soft and pretty! Love the papers and really like how you used the stickers in that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Laurie! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple....yet so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are gorgeous! I just got this stamp set and now I'm wishing I had that patterned paper....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS