4/06/15

Monthly Moments Planner Set Up...

I know lots of you have been enjoying your Monthly Moments planners by now and I know you are having as much fun as I am.  This planner is much more than just a planner to me...its also another creative outlet.  Most of us love to be creative with our cards and now I am having so much adding those creative stamped touches to my week, as well.  I thought I would stop in and share what my planner looks like before I get started for the week.

As I have told you before, I sit down on a Sunday and get everything together and plan away.  Here is the black slate...

16957743596_e3c788e445_k

I like to have the bookmark, matching with the monthly colors.  Aprils colors are Canyon Clay, Melon Berry and Sweet Blush...but I added in Berry Sorbet instead of Melon Berry for an extra pop of color.

16776263017_3a299d238f_k

The Tabbed list is a must have in my weekly set up.  I love having the grocery list ready to go.  I can pull it out at any time and take it with me into the store.  You can also see the Gold Luxe Striped dashboard I made with the Basic Pages dies.

16361272374_ec23442c69_k

Using the Basic Pages dies, and the Edger #5 Dies, I made a little dashboard of sorts, to add in another place to organize....

16361307614_04e06c9c04_k

I just added in another place to keep lists.  Yes. I am a nerd about my lists.  :)

16957769586_72e60eff36_z

To add a little more space to the week, I made a custom page.  Using the Large Page Die that comes in the Divided Die set, I added in lines from Journal Accessories Stamp set, along with day labels made from the A Few Pointers set and die.  (All supplies linked below)  This just give a little extra space for notes or things I need to keep track of each day.  

16796206880_bcee6badf9_k

All of these fun details are good for the whole month and easy to move from week to week.  Its fun to make your dashboard, bookmarks and lists all coordinate with the month in these gorgeous Papertrey Ink Colors.

I hope you all have enjoyed my post and a little peak into how my week starts.  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for stopping by today! 


Moments Inked Planner Supplies:

2015 Moments Inked Planner
Enjoy the Journey Cover
Tabbed List Die
Boxed Die
Divided Die
Listed Stamp Set
Journal Accessories Stamp Set
A Few Pointers
A Few Pointers Dies
Year Round 1 Dies
Edger #5 Dies
Basic Pages

April Planner Colors:

Canyon Clay
Melon Berry
(Berry Sorbet-I added this color in)
Sweet Blush

Misc:

Gold Adhesive Sheets
Gold Luxe Foil Patterned Paper





3 comments:

  1. With a planner as beautiful as yours, it would be very difficult for me to throw it away at the end of the year. I love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas!! I'm definitely finding I don't have enough room for everything so the extra pages and the way you've set them up would help me a lot!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty and useful accessories for the planner. I especially like the custom page for the week. Have a great and organized week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS