3/01/15

Cheers....again!

I love the new dies from Winnie and Walter.  I made a wine bottle tag the other day, you can see it HERE, and then today I made another luau inspired card with the new fringe die.

IMG_0759

I took 3 colors to make the little fringe.  I cut off the about 1/2" of the end of the die and then adhered them to the card base with ATG.  Then I added in the sliver glitter tape.  I went through and ruffled the fringe to give it some dimension.  Last, I cut the Cheers die out of white card stock and attached to the card base with some Tombow Mono-Liquid Glue.

IMG_0757

This card is making me think Spring.  Like now please.  It snowed again her last night and even though we don't have the mass quantities like my friends out East, I am still wishing for warmer temperatures!

Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday! Thanks for stopping in!




Supply List:


5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card. I love the look of the fringe. I also like the cheers die you used as well. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love how CAS it is, but festive too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so much fun! And creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so much fun! And creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where was this die when I made my hula-skirt-wearing Polar Bear at Christmas? huh? I hear you on the Spring thing, Laurie! Sunny here today... and, oh, the meteorologists say we shouldn't have any more sub-zero days - ya think? LOve your hula-skirt-sporting-card!!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS