9/06/14

I keep you in my heart...

I am back with another Retro Sketch this week, after taking a little break.  This week's sketch is a fun one.  Here is my card....

IMG_0279

I used the US die from PTI and a sentiment from These United States.  I heat embossed it onto the Vellum US.  

IMG_0280

I added in a stripe from Background Basics: Super Stripes and then some washi.  I used the little heart die from PTI to cut out a glittery heart out of some Washi.  

IMG_0281

Here is this week's sketch....


Stop over to the RS blog to see what the other girls have cooked up for today! Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the vellum states and the sparkly heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful! Every detail is just gorgeous, Laurie.
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie. I love your blog but I've never commented before! I was wondering... How did you adhere the vellum piece to your card base without any adhesive showing through? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS