9/28/14

Happy Everything...

So, I went to Michael's recently with some friends, which is always a treat because I don't have an LSS or a Michael's close to me.  I was very excited to find a bunch of 6x6 glitter paper packs and foil paper...paper packs and so you know I had to buy them all.  They were on clearance even!  Up until this point, I had only used gold foil paper so I was really excited to find all these colors.  I came home and made this up right away...

IMG_0427

I adore this "happy" die from Whimsy Stamps!  I love the font and the placement of the letters.  I used a sentiment from Happy Everything and heat embossed it on a vellum banner.  (This looks like the last "happy" card I made using this die...the stripes are just pointed a different direction...) I used an Impression Obsession Striped background stamp to make the tilted panel in the background and then added in some navy enamel dots.  

IMG_0435

I just love the shine of that foil.  I think all the packs were from DCWV.  

IMG_0440

I better get going.  We are headed to church this morning and I teach Sunday School for the littles.  I better go get ready!  Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Thanks for coming by!  

7 comments:

  1. Just darling, Laurie... I love the foil, and Michael's. But I'm not familiar with LSS..? And as I said this out loud, Tom said "Laura's Stamping Supplies"
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. (@icardeveryone a LSS a is a local scrapbook store.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now I might have to make a trip to Michaels!! Cute card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to buy the glitter paper pad here in Australia, I'm kicking myself as I decided when I was on holidays that I wouldn't be able to carry it... now I can't find it here lol. And the foil one, I told myself I don't need it either but after seeing your fab card, maybe I was wrong. Another great card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS