9/03/14

Back to School...


So THIS theme on THIS day could not have worked out better.  Today is our first day back to school. I am not going to lie.  I may have a little party up in here.  I adore my littles....but it is time.  

So let's celebrate with a teacher card!  Here is this week's Card Concept inspiration photo....


I am totally diggin' all those apples!  So here is my very CAS, vey quick and easy teacher card...

IMG_0258

I stamped the apple in PTI Pure Poppy and New Leaf.  I stamped the sentiment in black and then cut the apple out with the die.  I love how those dies line up and cut so perfectly!  I added in the die cut and stamped leaves to finish off the apple.  I took a 3 1/2" x 4 card and scored to match the lines in the apple.  Oh and then I rounded the corners too.  A cute little note to stick in Rylee's back pack.  It's the first of the year, you say?  How do I know she is the best teacher already?  Well, Rylee's teacher moved up a grade and so did the whole class.  So we are very lucky to have Mrs Keller for Round 2!  

IMG_0259

Stop over to the Card Concept blog to see what the other girls have created for today! 

Now dance break....


Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Lovin this CAS, quick and seriously cute card, girlie! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, Laurie!!! And enjoy your 'me time'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! It is absolutely great CAS card as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie! Please tell Rylee that happened to me, too! For three years in a row, I had the same teacher... fourth, fifth, and sixth grades!! Oh! Love the card!!
    =] =] M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Back To School! I'm with you...love my kiddos, but it was time. :) I am so grateful to teachers for taking on our children, teaching them, and giving them structure to their days. :)

    Love your sweet apple card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Laurie! Your style is so inspiring to me. LOVE it and everything you create!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS