8/16/14

Trick or Treat...

I love these Text Block dies from Papertrey and this new one is no exception!  It's the perfect Halloween die for a quick and easy treat card.

IMG_0240

I die cut the text block in True Black card stock and then layered it up with some glitter paper.  I took an orange card base and scored it every 1/2" and then added in the text block with foam tape.  And that is it!

IMG_0241

Stop over to the Papertrey Store by clicking HERE, to see all of the new goodies for August.

Thanks so much for stopping in!

9 comments:

  1. The sparkle paper is perfect! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great die and I love the sparkle paper behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when cards only look like you spent hours on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, I LOVE this card. I cannot wait to get my die! I am so copying your idea!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Halloween card, Laurie! I really enjoyed your video today, and love all the cards you created for your PTI post! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the video. The Glad Press & Seal is the best idea yet.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS