8/11/14

Trick or Treat...

Have you seen all the peeks of the Halloween goodies over at PTI?  Fun, right?  This new little gable box die is so perfect for little snacks and I can already see some Halloween teacher goodies in the near future....

IMG_0155

I used some Fresh Snow ink and some True Black Cardstock and made my own pattern paper...

image

I cut the paper in half and the gable box die fits perfectly on the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" sheet, so 2 cuts out of one full piece of paper.  This star stamp was so easy to stamp over and over and didn't take long at all.  

I used a fillable frames die with some vellum and then heat embossed the sentiment.  I added the cut little pumpkin on with some foam tape.  For his eyes, I added in some liquid enamel dots and then finished it off with a little twine bow tie.

IMG_0157

Check out Nichole's blog today to see more peeks!  Thanks for coming by today!

9 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS