8/28/14

Thank you...

Just playing around with press n seal again over here.  Seriously?  I love how quick it makes this process.  I am all about quick and simple.  If you haven't see the Make it Monday video, click HERE to check it out.  

IMG_0243

So first, I took some Soft Pool Hero Arts ink and added a little color to the background.  I used the Mighty Bloom cover plate and press in seal to get the next layer.  I added in some thread and a piece of Berry Sorbet striped paper and then stapled a vellum banner sentiment to finish the card.  The sentiment is from Fancy That.  SUCH a fun new set from PTI.  

IMG_0246

Hope you are all having a great day!  It's rainy here so we are taking advantage of some indoor crafting time today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. You are an enabler...stopping at the grocery store on my way home :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder! I totally meant to try this technique! I love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAURIE THIS IS JUS LIKE WOWWWWWW. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. I recently spent hours messing with a die that had a lot of little pieces.
    thanks
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo pretty!!!! I Love the soft inking and the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop it with these gorgeous creations, Laurie! You're making me feel like I absolutely NEED at least a couple of these cover plate dies now! I mean...I have Press N Seal in the kitchen drawer, and I want to make sure I get the most use out of it as possible, right?!?! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! So far I have resisted the Mighty Bloom cover plate, but you're making it very hard to continue! Especially now that we all know your secret with the Press N Seal! I have a roll of it I've had for quite a while and have yet to open it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this card, Laurie! The subtle blue, the white mighty bloom, and that touch of pink. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards you did are amazing, I wish I was so creative

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the sentiment die cut in gold! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love LOVE the pastel colours and feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it Laurie! will have to check these plates out!! Thanks for the Press-n-Seal tip too!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS