8/14/14

Introducing Superstition...

Welcome to the second group post for the August Papertrey Ink release!  Today we have an adorable new set just in time for Halloween and an add on set, to make these cats fun for any occasion.

Here is my first card...

IMG_0159

First, I stamped the stripes from Background Basics: Super Stripes, (yes.  it is my favorite set.) in Melon Berry ink.  I used a ruler and added in a line of black ink at the bottom.  I used Smokey Shadow ink for the cat silhouette, stamping off and then on to the card from.  Last, I stamped this super fun sentiment in black ink.   These cat silhouettes are adorable!  

IMG_0161

Here is a quick and easy Halloween card..

IMG_0193_edited-1

I stamped that amazing moon image, from the new set Full Moon, in Fresh Ink, onto the Smokey Shadow card base.  I added in a sentiment in black in, from the same set.  I used the little fence die and some woodgrain card stock and added that on to the card.  I cut out the cat silhouette and popped him up on the fence using foam tape.  Easy peasy!

IMG_0195

The other girls have lots to see! Thanks so much for coming by today!  Stop back by again tomorrow to see the whole release in review.

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Heather Nichols
Dawn McVey
Melissa Phillips
Erin Lincoln
Laura Bassen
Danielle Flanders
Ashley Cannon Newell

11 comments:

  1. I'm not a cat person, but your lil cat on the fence is adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these, Laurie! I always smile when I see you use Super Stripes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie- I always love your cards! and i realised I never stop to tell you so. They are always so amazing. Clean and simple to perfection. you inspire me with every one! you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole release is just so wonderful and the things you have done with it are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kitty sitting on the fence in front of the moon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this release might yet turn me into a "cat person." The possibilities are great and so often cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS