8/09/14

A card found...

I was going through my Flickr feed today, and I found this card from a LONG time ago...as in April of 2013.  I have no idea why I never posted it but I thought I would share it today.  

IMG_9521

I used the adorable little mini set from PTI called Wonderful Words: Birthday for this card.  I stamped the sentiment in Berry Sorbet to match the card base.  I added in some striped from Background Basics: Super Stripes, in Versamark.  There is a little True Black Swiss Dot ribbon peaking out from the stitched rectangle focal point.  Super simple!

Do you all have plans for your weekend?  I think we are tackling some basement cleaning here.  Hoping to keep purging and getting rid of junk.  It is amazing how it accumulates over the years.

I will be checking back in soon with the next PTI release!  I can't way to share!  Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Simple. CUTE. Love it!!! That little pop of B&W polka dot ribbon is the perfect accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this! I have that set and will gleefully case your card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I have that die, but not the stamps!!... Let me know if you ever want to "purge" that.. hee, hee =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS