We are so excited to bring you the very first Reverse Confetti color challenge today. First, let’s go over some details…
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Here are the colors...
I created a little tag card just for today...
I took 1/2" strips of card stock and attached them to a larger piece of card stock. Then I used the large tag from the new Tag me set to cut it out. I added in a sentiment from Be a Barista.
I finished it off with 2 little masked off stars form Inner Rock Star and then a little ribbon and twine.
Check out the Reverse Confetti Blog to see more color combo inspiration from the rest of the team! Have a great Saturday!