Monday, August 26, 2013

Verve + Cameo...

With my new room set up, my cameo is right here next to my computer and much easier to use.  I have a drawer in the Elfa, which is also here at my right, full of Neenah paper.  It's kinda fabulous.  (the paper and the set up) :)  So with that, I have been using my Cameo a lot.  I have a couple cards here today and I thought I would stop in and share.  CAS Cameo cards...

IMG_0058.jpg

I used the most adorable saftey pin cut out and then added in a sentiment from Verve's Making a Statement.  I did the same thing as I have done on my post fe posts....colored these with Copic markers The top of the pin is BG11 and the bottom is C1.  Easy!

This next card uses a super fun bloom I found in the Silhouette store....

IMG_0059.jpg

I colored the die cut while still on the mat and that made it so much easier to blend.  I used a little R24 and a little R29.  

IMG_0060.jpg

I added in a simple sentiment from Stronger Love.  Super simple!

Verve is having a great sale right now!  Click HERE to check it out!  :)


8 comments:

angelammartin said...

Great cards, love the simplicity of the design! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just gorgeous, Laurie!

Tracy Ercole said...

Gorgeous cards, thanks for inspiring me to use my Silhouette again!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card, Laurie. Enjoy your Silhouette. I love mine A LOT!. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!! Gotta LURVE the Silhouette!!! :)

Marisa said...

Fabulously done times two :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards Laurie! Especially love that second one with the bit of blending on the flower!

mplsbetty said...

Love both of these cards!! I always think I need to find the "right paper" when using my cameo. Thanks for the reminder to use my copics. I have the Making a Statement Verve stamp set on my wish list, but it's currently sold out.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS