Tuesday, May 14, 2013

For you...



I'm back with another peak today!  This set is a fun one called Brickworks.  It has several brick patterns and of course....I had to make a brick wall...just in time for Father's day!

IMG_9709

So eash to line up.  I just stamped the image using Red Brick Versamagic.  I added in a little grass border and then a sentiment from another set coming soon!  :)

The other girls have some fun cards for you to see too!  Check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see more!  Thanks for stopping in! 

10 comments:

Susie said...

Another fabulous card!

Brenda said...

This is a delightful, dramatic, CAS card!

Lea L. said...

What a fun masculine card!

Lisa said...

This is fabulous Laurie! My late FIL was a bricklayer, I would loved to have had this set for him!

Tracey McNeely said...

Eeeek--seriously I love how you created the red bricks!! brilliant.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

You Always make the coolest CAS cards! Another fabulous design!!!

Patti J said...

You. Are. Incredible. Love it!!!

Ravengirl said...

This is really cute! Love the brick look!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Perfect stamping with perfect colours! Awesome!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

wow, how cool is this! I love those bricks with the grass on top. Super creative. :)

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS