4/24/13

Way to go...

Today is my last day as guest designer for Avery Elle stamps!  I want to send a big thank you to Jamie for having me!  I have a little 4x4 card for you today, using Link it Up and Framed Fonts.

Avery Guest DT Post

I stamped the border stamp using CTMH Slate gray and then stamped it off first, and stamped onto the card next.  I make a little tag from the coral paper and then added in the sentiment.  I finished it off with some white twine and a little wooden arrow.

Hope you are all having a great week!  Thanks for stopping in!

7 comments:

  1. Love this Laurie! The grey is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! So fresh and clean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie - Thank you so much for being our fantastic guest designer this month! It has been such a pleasure having you with us. Thanks for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with this Laurie!! And a perfect way to round of your Guest Designer time! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still lovin the gray Laurie and the pop of color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute! Love the pop of coral!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!! they should keep you around, you ROCK their images!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS