4/05/13

Viva la Verve...



I am super excited to be hosting my first Viva la Verve Sketch today over at SCS.  Here is today's CAS sketch...



and here is my card...

IMG_9323

I tried to take another photo of this card, but I sold it!  lol!  I should have taken it straight on so you could see the flowers in the background.  I used a white ink and they are so pretty.  I love that Surely Goodness set!

Stop over to the Viva la Verve thread on SCS to see the cards the other Divas made up for today sketch and then link up your own card!  I hope you get a chance to play along!  Thanks for stopping in today!  

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome Laurie! Love the subtle stamping on the card base!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Laurie. :o)
    Colette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Laurie. I really love the simplicity of the sketch and how powerful it makes the sentiment. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you mentioned the flowers as I now see them and they add a lovely touch to this fabulous card. Such a great sentiment which just pops against the aqua :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely card Laurie and I DO see the white flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is gorgeous, Laurie! Great stamp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No surprise that this card sold so quick......it's a beauty! I love the embossing folder you used it gives such a great background without being over 'busy'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could make out the soft flowers behind the sentiment panel, Laurie. This is Viva La Sational!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS