4/12/13

Thinking of you...

Happy Friday!  I am here with a little Neat and Tangled card I whipped up this week.  Remember those stripes....and Coral and Gray I was talking about yesterday?  Here's an example...

IMG_9543

So I took On the Strip 2, and then turned the woodgrain image over to make one large solid stripe.

**This set is one of my favorite sets.  There is a couple different pattern stamps, (adore the woodgrain image) and then 2 smaller solid stripes.  You have the versaitily then too, of turning the bigger stamps over to use for larger stripes as well!  I say this is a must have for your crafting stash!**

On the Strip 2

Ok, back to the card.... I stamped the back side of the woodgrain stripe twice using Versarmark.  I added in the Thinking of you sentiment in white and then a Coral rose to top it off.  (Don't worry.  I am not going to rave about Neat and Tangled Font in this set and how fabulous it is this time.)  :)  Then I took the gray panel and attached it to the white card base with some foam tape.  Nice and CAS.  And easy!

I hope you like it!  Can't wait to hear what you think!  Hope your Friday is a great one!

14 comments:

  1. Love this...awesome pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish, love how you've used the stamps.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie stunning and elegant--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The single pink bloom...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a quick look last night and I had to come back for a longer look this morning. I love this card, Laurie! So plain, and yet SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea with that stripe, Laurie! And I have to tell you, coral is second from the bottom in my list of favorite colors. Until today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you do it Laurie. You make clean and simple look SO elegant. So striking.
    Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, Laurie! Love the gray and sweet rose, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this bold striking design Laurie! I have been loving turning my stamps over lately - so glad to see I'm not the only one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply perfect...
    as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! That flower and sentiment are so perfectly placed!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS