4/17/13

Thank you for being so sweet...


I am here today with another Avery Elle Guest Post.  Today's card uses the new set called Bonjour.

IMG_9550

First, I flipped the border image from the set over, and stamped it on the card base with Versamark.  More stripes.  Diggin' those!  :)  On the tag die, I stamped 2 cookies and did a little masking.  I stamped the outline in a darker color and the inside in a lighter but similar color.  The sentiment I masked off so it could fit in too!  I added a little bit of bling and some ribbon to finish it off.

A couple tips on the stripes:
1. Stamp over the top of your stripes a second time when using Versamark for a slightly darker image.
2. Use a big block so you can see all around the stripe.  This will help with lining up your stripes much easier!

Can't wait to hear what you think!  Hope you are having a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the stripes - I can't stamp them straight for the life of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colours and the addition of stripes is perfect, really adds a subtle touch of design without being too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the stripes and cute little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie- This is such a cute card! Your stamping is perfect as always! I LOVE your tip to flip the border strip over! Genius! We are so fortunate to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh this is so puuurrrrrtieee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super duper adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS