4/03/13

Sparkly hello...

So I just got home from church.  And I got the kids to bed and came right in here and whipped up this little card...

IMG_9484

This is an under 10 minute card for sure.  I think I should turn it into the Craft Dash.  But I didn't officially time myself.  The line stamp is a from DeNami.  Then some glitter paper from Hobby Lobby cut with the new PTI hello die.  Fun?  I think so!  I love glitter!

IMG_9486

Here is a close up of the sparkle!  :)

Hope you are all having a great week!  We are plugging along here towards the end of school.  My kids only have a few weeks left and then summer vacation.  I seriously don't know where the year went!  My littles are growing up too fast!  Ok, I am off to watch Nashville!  Do you watch it?  I am sorta hooked!  Such a good show!

Alright!  Have a great evening!  See you soon!  :)

12 comments:

  1. Jealous! I think it would be impossible for me to make a card that quickly. But then I've never been known for CAS.
    Gorgeous, Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy, simple and SO striking. It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie! This is just gorgeous and perfect!! Even has a touch of the nautical in it without even trying!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I love glitter, too! And I totally adore this card, Laurie! Inside my head is a giant squeal of delight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saving to CASE. I've had a glittery "Hello" setting on my craft table for a few weeks and now I know how to use it. One question, though - how do you raise it up? Cut dimensionals?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be able to whip up beauties like this! Stunning!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally perfect! I love the glitter and I'm obsessed with that die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're kids only have a few weeks left of school? Ours go until the very end of June...
    Lovely card, Laurie! I love how your simple cards always look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card...love the simplicity and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sparkly goodness = happiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this Laurie! Pinned to CASE!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS