4/02/13

So happy...

When I saw Maile's set, Mini Blooms, I knew I had to have it!  I love the little flowers and that font.  I always look at the font first when I am buying a stamp.  This font...fabulous!  There is a card in this post where she stamped the sentiment in black with flowers around it, so I am channeling a little Maile on this card today....(I love her!) :)

IMG_9451

First, I stamped the sentiment in Versafine ink.  Next I used Versamark and stamped the flowers and leaves around the sentiment.  I used my Pebbles shimmery chalk to color in each flower.  I layered the whole thing up on foam tape on the card base to finish it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am excited to say that my Decorative Card Hanger dies have once again sold out!  When I think I have ordered enough....I haven't!  I have about 4 rectangle dies left, so if you are in the market for one, grab it up quick!  (The Paypal link is on my sidebar) I should have more of both in soon!  And in even more exciting news?  I have 2 new styles coming soon!  Yay!!

Also, I have had quite a response from my Electrician's birthday card!  I am going to figure out how to share the cut file on my blog here soon!  So if you requested the file, be looking out here for that!

I am off to work today!  Hope you all have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, Laurie! and so excited for you, that your dies keep selling out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Love* the effect of colouring with chalks - I keep thinking I really need to buy some chalks and try it out!!

    And not at all surprised that your dies keep selling out - they are a *big* hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a charming design, it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightfully dreamy little card Laurie, love the soft flowers! YAY for you on your dies, so happy for you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! the chalk coloring looks so nice :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! And awesome news about the cut file! I saw your card and immediately went searching for one on the Silhouette store. LOL! That card was so simple but so GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE the chalks.... I need to dust those things off, clearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO pretty! I have never used chalk before. I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS