4/10/13

*Hello...

It is raining here today and cold and icy.  Two days ago?  72.  It's definitely a good day to be in my craft room.  When it's nice out, I feel sorta bad for hiding away down here but these cold rainy days are good crafty days.  :)  I have another Avery Elle creation for you today.  This one uses Link it Up, a new background set this month.

IMG_9548

I stamped the background on a rectangle and then cut the rectangle in 3.  I attached them to the card form and then stamped hello on the top using Lovely Letters.

Check out the Avery Elle shop HERE.  They have so many new fun stamps and even some dies!

Thanks for stopping in!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool card! Love the 'links' and how you did them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started raining here too Laurie...blah! Great card, love the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful design! I really love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Laurie! Love the staggered strips and the cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS