4/20/13

a gift for you...

This has been one crazy day!  Today was craft fair day.  I didn't sell a ton but it was so worth going.  Jen and I had a great time together.  I had fun setting up my table and guess what?  No picture!  I am a habitual instagramer too.  What's up with that?  As I was pulling the table cloth off, I said to Jen...Agh! No picture!  OH well!  With this week's craziness, I am also late for Retro Sketches.  So here is today's card...

IMG_9613

This gray thing is not stopping here in my craft room.  I am looking for a new favorite gray since I ran out of my last stack.  This background paper is from CTMH and its pretty fun!

Here is this week's sketch...


The girls at Retro have lots of fun to share....but I am sure you have already seen it since I'm behind here!  :)  Hope you had a great Saturday!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS-I know just 2 posts ago I said I would get better with Supply lists....well, yesterday's post was a fail. Here are the deets for the watermelon card that I have received so many emails about....

Watermelon Die: CSS Fruit Applique 2

PSS-I'll continue to try to do better.  ;)


Supplies

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Envelope Sentiments
Paper: Slate Gray CTMH, White PTI, Striped Soft Stone Patterned Paper
Ink: CTMH Slate
Misc: My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Misc White Twine

15 comments:

  1. I'm glad my nag about Supply Lists worked! :-P Great card Laurie, and I really appreciated being able to identify which grey cardstock you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't ever give up the grey!! Gorgeous simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card...love the pops of colors from the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the turquoise looks fabulous against the grey. I'm a PTI soft stone lover with a bit of SU going gray and basic grey mixed in :) So glad you had fun at the craft sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! my...I love this card is so simple, love how those very pretty brads draw me in and savor, if you will everything else you did, it's beautiful designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove your card so sweet and so elegant at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that CTMH color looks like a krafty grey and its so pretty! It's so fun to branch out with new colors isn't it? We've been in a PTI "rut" for some time! :). Love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sentiment, and Slate is one of my current favorites, great card and loving the aqua enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm diggin the gray latley too Laurie, so keep 'em commin!! The pop of color from the fun enamel dots is just perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so elegant n pretty...lovely...all cards r grt source of inspiration....happy to join you....hugs...shalu

    ReplyDelete
  11. just bought this stamp set because of this card. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like everything about your card and what you did with this sketch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. I ALWAYS appreciate it when bloggers leave supply lists so that I can try to duplicate their work. <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS