4/23/13

A CAS-ual Fridays Birthday Wish!


The Ink Squad is having a little birthday hop for my friend, Michele!  She is our fearless leader and creator of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!  I have a CAS little card here for her today using the color Red.  (See more about that below....) 


Happy birthday, Michele!

There are 8 of us on this hop today and we have each taken a letter and are making a card with a color that starts with the letter....

Karen B
Dana I
Laurie R-(me!)
Lynn T

Michelle H
Piali D
Virginia A
Kelly  Y


Red is my favorite so I am thrilled to send Michele birthday wishes using this color and some stripes today!  I cut out 1/2" strips and then glued them down.  I used a sentiment from WTF and then added in a little button and white twine.  

Your next stop is over to Lynn's blog!  I am sure she has something amazing made up for Michele today!  :)

Happy birthday to you Michele!  I hope your day is amazing!  Thank you for everything!!

26 comments:

  1. Oh swoon!!!! I LOVE Feedly - this popped out at me right away Laurie - I love Stripes AND red is my favourite too!! What more could I ask for in a card - Michelle is lucky to get this!!!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bold stripes with the touch of gray. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous :) I never thought just simple stripes can make the card such a stunner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW you'd be thrilled to get R Laurie:) Your card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know how much I love this, right?! Well, just in case you don't - this card is so so awesome Laurie!! I love the bold stripes and the pop of grey so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing card! I love the red stripes! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This packs a lot of punch with the red and white and love the button treatment. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!! Those big red stripes are pure happiness :) Thank you for this special surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. [sigh] your card really speaks to me, Laurie. I think it's the bold, in-your-face, what-you-gonna-do-about-it stripes paired with the very humble gray sentiment. A dynamic match made in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright and bold. Very simple but elegant. Love it.
    Happy birthday Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and graphic! Love this with the tiny pop of gray!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so amazing with CAS designs...this is no exception! Wow! I am in red and stripey heaven, Laurie!The use of that sentiment is simply brilliant! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I LOVE this!! Clearly, stripes on the brain today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How FUN Laurie, love your button treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the nautical feel to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those stripes of paper! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously everything is always so precise and perfect over here! Loving the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laurie this is perfect for Michelle, what clean, simple and awesome design. Love that little button!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are killing me with these CAStripey cards, Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Happy Birthday stamp is one I have to keep my eyes out for. Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun challenge, Laurie! You rocked the red!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS