Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A CAS-ual Fridays Birthday Wish!


The Ink Squad is having a little birthday hop for my friend, Michele!  She is our fearless leader and creator of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!  I have a CAS little card here for her today using the color Red.  (See more about that below....) 


Happy birthday, Michele!

There are 8 of us on this hop today and we have each taken a letter and are making a card with a color that starts with the letter....

Karen B
Dana I
Laurie R-(me!)
Lynn T

Michelle H
Piali D
Virginia A
Kelly  Y


Red is my favorite so I am thrilled to send Michele birthday wishes using this color and some stripes today!  I cut out 1/2" strips and then glued them down.  I used a sentiment from WTF and then added in a little button and white twine.  

Your next stop is over to Lynn's blog!  I am sure she has something amazing made up for Michele today!  :)

Happy birthday to you Michele!  I hope your day is amazing!  Thank you for everything!!

27 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh swoon!!!! I LOVE Feedly - this popped out at me right away Laurie - I love Stripes AND red is my favourite too!! What more could I ask for in a card - Michelle is lucky to get this!!!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lynn said...

I love those bold stripes with the touch of gray. Perfection.

Angie Tieman said...

So bold and stunning! Love it!

Karen B. said...

So fabulous!

Deepti said...

Simply gorgeous :) I never thought just simple stripes can make the card such a stunner

Dana said...

I KNEW you'd be thrilled to get R Laurie:) Your card is awesome.

~amy~ said...

Love it.

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

You already know how much I love this, right?! Well, just in case you don't - this card is so so awesome Laurie!! I love the bold stripes and the pop of grey so much!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is an amazing card! I love the red stripes! WOW!!!

Marisa said...

This packs a lot of punch with the red and white and love the button treatment. Love it :)

Michele Gross said...

I love it!!! Those big red stripes are pure happiness :) Thank you for this special surprise!!

Kelly Griglione said...

[sigh] your card really speaks to me, Laurie. I think it's the bold, in-your-face, what-you-gonna-do-about-it stripes paired with the very humble gray sentiment. A dynamic match made in heaven!!

marylouh said...

Bright and bold. Very simple but elegant. Love it.
Happy birthday Michele.

Piali Biswas said...

Stunning as always!!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Super cute and graphic! Love this with the tiny pop of gray!

Virginia L. said...

You are so amazing with CAS designs...this is no exception! Wow! I am in red and stripey heaven, Laurie!The use of that sentiment is simply brilliant! LOVE!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I LOVE this!! Clearly, stripes on the brain today!

Lisa said...

How FUN Laurie, love your button treatment!!

donna mikasa said...

Love the nautical feel to your card!

Deb said...

Love those stripes of paper! Fabulous card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Seriously everything is always so precise and perfect over here! Loving the stripes!

Tracey McNeely said...

Laurie this is perfect for Michelle, what clean, simple and awesome design. Love that little button!

Darnell J Knauss said...

You are killing me with these CAStripey cards, Laurie!!

Barb Penn said...

The Happy Birthday stamp is one I have to keep my eyes out for. Cute, cute, cute.

Leigh said...

What a fun challenge, Laurie! You rocked the red!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely STUNNING!

Cindy C. said...

So striking !

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS