Monday, January 21, 2013

Party favor fun...

Check out these new party favor boxes from Clear and Simple.  I'm in love!  It's Group Project day, and I made a few boxes using some fun patterned paper that work either as party favors or even place settings.....

IMG_9123

I personalized each box with a monogramed tag, using Alpha Engraved alphabet set and the new Mini Label Tags.  I finished them off by tying the tags with a little sheer ribbon.  Super easy to put together!

IMG_9124

Inside, you will find 3 Ghirardelli Chocolates.  They fit perfect!  OH and the paper is double sided, so this inside is cute too!  :)

IMG_9131

Now wouldn't you love to have these at your party?  You can find this amazing box die HERE.

A few other CSS girls have fun stuff to share today too!  Here is a list of inspiration to check out!

Audrey Tokach
Lori Tecler
Dana Grothaus
CSS Blog

So glad you came by today!  

21 comments:

Marisa said...

Oooh, I'll take one :) Great set of boxes :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

These are awesome Laurie!!! Love them!!!

Steph Zerbe said...

What a lovely combo of papers! So pretty.

Besthobbyeva said...

How fun are these? I love your choice of papers, so pretty!!!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

Elena said...

you made them look so elegant - what a great way to use up some of my pp stash ;)

Leigh said...

Oh, these are so pretty, Laurie!

June K said...

Laurie, these boxes are so pretty. You did a wonderful job of paper, ribbon and tag selection.

Ted said...

LB! These are wonderful! I love the addition of ribbon. :)

Lisa said...

Filled with chocolate!?! I'm in!! Pretty favors Laurie, love the sheer polka dot ribbon!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very 'sweet' little boxes Laurie!

Jingle said...

These are so super cute! And now I want salted caramel...

Meredith MacRitchie said...

You're tempting me..... :)

Beautiful!!!

Ginny said...

Love these, and now I want that die!!

mauiquilter said...

Cute and elegant - great combination!

Kalyn said...

That's quite the handy die! I'll have to check it out! Love the little tags you added - simple, but chic!

Christiana said...

Beautiful! What pretty packages!

Jen Carter said...

Those treat boxes are wonderful! I love the papers you used!

joscelyne cutchens said...

oh my gosh, this is just so pretty! I saw the die on the site but could not quite picture the end result. LOOOVE.
***

Ruza Rebel said...

These are beautiful! Love the DP you used and how you finished off the boxes! Wish I could afford to buy this die. ;)

Amy Kolling said...

Well, these indeed are perfect for those Ghiradelli's that I LOVE! Great way to use that pattern paper too....I seem to have a "little" of that lying around! LOL
I will try to call you this weekend Laurie.....I'm home all weekend.

Jocelyn Olson said...

What a fun idea! I love the patterned papers you used. I just can't figure out how you didn't eat the chocolates during the photo shoot (at least I would have!). ;)

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS