12/18/12

Paper Smooches Winner

**Scroll down for my CSS Group Post and for the i {heart} paper blog hop!**

I'm so sorry to be a day late posting the winner!  I went to KC yesterday with my family to pick up my sister and her family for the holidays!  We ate down at Crown Center and walked around and looked at the shops and lights!  So fun!  

Ok but you are here to see who won!  

Random generator picked #14....




connie said...
you card is so cute and love that stamp set.

Connie if you could email me with your info that would be great! Thanks so much!

 

3 comments:

  1. I was down your way. Unfortunately, not for such a happy time as visiting Crown Center. I'll explain later. So glad to see you're enjoying the holidays, though!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS