11/11/12

Retro Sketches!

**Scroll down for a new CAS-ual Fridays Sneak Peek!**

Hey there!  Stopping in with a super fast post today!  I have my card (late late) for Retro Sketches!  I still have a sick kiddo so we have just been hanging out and being lazy...which is good and bad!  lol!  

IMG_8741

I used Precious Rememberance's set, Christmas Stamp set, for the card.  I stamped the bottom layer with the "candy cane" stripes and then added the simple sentiment on top.  Here is this week's card...

rs37

Thanks for stoppin in! 

10 comments:

  1. Really cute - it's CAS and has interesting details! Hope you are feeling better in your home - stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS-yness of it! and that candy cane stripe!!! Hope your baby feels good soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Perfect for the sketch!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laurie! This is GORGEOUS as usual- way to blow my Christmas stockings off :)
    Hope all is well friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect little CAS Christmas card Laurie, hope your kiddo feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, Laurie! Hope everyone is feeling better in your household!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, those peppermint stripes look so yummy! Hope your little one is feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card for this challenge! It's SO CUTE and Simple!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS