11/06/12

CSS Release in Review..




It's an Uglies day over at Clear and Simple Stamps!  Today we are review the cute little Uglies!  I have a birthday card and matching tag to share today....

IMG_8669

I made a CAS card, added a little Copic grass and then attached the banner, from Favor Flags, at the bottom.  I added in a "5" using the CSS Number Dies.  Using a little monster from Taglines: Uglies, I colored him in with Copics as well.  

IMG_8674

For the matching tag, I used the same polka dot paper to tie the 2 together, adding in another banner and cute little Ugly! :)

IMG_8676

I hope you like my little Uglies today!  You will be able to see more over at the CSS Blog and check out Steph Zerbe's blog too!

Check out all of Collection 5 HERE!  Lots of fun stuff to see!

Thanks for stopping in!





8 comments:

  1. OMG! These are SO cute! I love the grass and the polka dot tag is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these so much Laurie!!! The grass is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute Laurie and I love the grass on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love how you've created the grass on the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, these are so darn cute!! :) Love the colors, you chose. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS