Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hey Friend...

Hey there!  Ready for another Retro Sketches?  This week's sketch is based on THIS card of mine.  I had to pull out my new Cloudy Day Sentiments and dies for this one.  I added in a little Cart Parts too, from CSS.  Here is my card...

IMG_8401

And here is this week's sketch....

rs34

I hope you get a chance to play along!  I can wait to see your take on this sketch!  Check out the Retro blog to see the other DT cards.  Thanks so much for stopping today!

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome sketch! I love both takes on it Laurie!

Jackie Rockwell said...

So SWEET Laurie! The cloud border is really pretty!

Aimes said...

Awesome take on the sketch and I love the white on white! :D
Hugs!
x

June K said...

Love the cloud border. The white cloud makes it look like the umbrella is floating - great effect.

Shelly said...

Love what you did with the clouds!...So pretty! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!! That is all.

Lisa said...

Oooooh LOVE you swanky new cloud border Laurie!!

Sue McRae said...

What a great design and I love the cloud border!

Ruza Rebel said...

Love!!! ;o)

pamela said...

The cloud border die is just to die for!

Suzanne D. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Laurie, oh my gosh. I really love this. The umbrella with all the perfect cloud layers! Love!

Bethany S. said...

So sweet! I love the gemstones you added...such a great touch! And I LOVE your new blog design!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS