9/09/12

Some new goodies....

I got a SUPER fun package in the mail last week!  My Simon says order came in and it was a fun one.  I got some new Simon Says stamps and some Dear Lizzy paper.  So I had to put it to work...

IMG_7889

I stamped the sentiment on Berry Sorbet cardstock, with Berry Sorbet ink.  Then I used Berry Sorbet Saddle Stitch...it's been awhile since I've tied a bow!  It's all layered on a kraft card base.

The sentiment comes from the new Absolutely Delightful set. This fun floral paper is from THIS dear Lizzy 6x6 pack.  LOVE!

Hope you are all having a great Sunday!  I am dealing with crazy stampers block.  Hoping this card is the first of a few I make today.  Do you have times like this? Where you want to make stuff but can't come up with anything?  I haven't walked in this room much at all lately except to play around with my Cameo or get on the computer.  Hoping I'm back on a creative patch today!  :)

Thanks for coming by!  Have a great day!



12 comments:

  1. What a perfect late summer card and color! It is warm without telling me it is time for a jacket.
    I have had plenty of stamper's blocks and then I end up just surfing the blogosphere or pinterest. Sometimes It works to start copying and that usually sends me off on my own tangent. It's getting started that's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Laurie, I love Berry Sorbet and that is some paper i still haven`t gotten my hands on. Your creative patch seems to be working for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You always make awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate those blocked days but it looks to me like you're breaking through it with this gorgeous card! New goodies are perfect for busting through the crafter's block. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This CARD is an absolute delight Laurie! Love the sentiment, love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that new SSS stamp sentiment. It's a good one! And the Berry Sorbet looks awesome against the kraft. I have such a hard time with using Berry Sorbet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet sentiment, Laurie, and I adore that Berry Sorbet cardstock! It just screams fun! Hey, and thanks so much for the super, sweet comment you left on my blog. You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright, this set wasn't even on my radar. You made it look like a MUST have! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Laurie! I've been debating on whether or not I should order the new Absolutely Delightful set.... I love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not going to look at any more dies and companies! LOL This is beautiful Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have got to order online more...its so much more fun to have to wait for a package to arrive then go shopping at a store and have all the stuff right then! Lovely card Laurie! I think it is so neat how the sentiment is just a little bit darker the the cardstock it is stamped on!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS