9/29/12

Retro Sketches meets Cameo

I played around with the weld button on the Cameo again this week and came up with this fun card for Retro Sketches..

IMG_8120

I layered the cut with some cute Echo Park paper.  I used my CutterBee bug to make the little perforated tab.  I bought those things YEARS ago for scrapbooking and am thrilled to actually use one today!  I put it all on this Limeade Ice card base.  I wasn't sold on this color until my sweet Audrey sent me some and I think I will be buying.  I love this bright green!!  

Here is this weeks Retro Sketch from Mia's original card you can see HERE...

rs31

Check out what Arielle, Kasia and Wendy have for us over at the Retro Sketches blog.  I hope you can play along too!  

Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your card. I so need to play with my Cameo and learn how to weld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love this look so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Amazing what you can do with a Silhouette. I'm surprised, but I think I might actually like Limeade Ice also. I didn't think it was my kind of color but I really like it on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully crisp, clean card Laurie! I think the lime color is really fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta remember all these tips when I get my Cameo...this card is absolutely wow...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I didn't want to get a Cameo until today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love that you love Limeade Ice! Great card! (Desperately trying to resist the Cameo!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie this is an AWESOME card! I ordered my cameo the other day- hope I can master it! Lol

    Luv Karen
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER cool...love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! That bright green CS is pretty and cheerful! Great job with that sketch. Of course I always love anything with the linen EF :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS