9/15/12

Just for you...

Playing with my Cameo again.  I found this fun little cut file from the Silhouette store and had to try it out....

IMG_7959

It was originally a whole card, which would have been fun, but I had to add some more color and detail to it.  I have said it before, but I am so glad I kept all my textured Bazzill...I didn't use it for a couple years at all and thought about getting rid of it...because now it works so well with this machine and it gives it just the right amount of texture.  

It's the last weekend of the state fair.  It is always so fun when it gets here and then it is so good when it goes away.  The traffic is no fun.  BUT the food is great.  I had 2 fun things this year....an apple dumpling with ice cream and Red Velvet Funnel Cake (not both in one night! lol)  I think next year I will skip the funnel cake and stick to the Fried Snickers (oh so good and bad all at the same time) that I skipped this year.  We have one more day at the fair and that is for my husbands tractor pull.  Sounds fun huh?  ;) 

Thanks for coming by today!  Hope you have a fun Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun and your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you are having too much fun with that Cameo LOL! Great card. Good luck to your hubby in the tractor pull :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love what you have been doing with your Cameo...you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome Laurie! I love the texture of that paper.....and yes we DO have a lot of it, don't we? hehe Enjoy the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! So simple but so pretty! So glad you are loving your Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you're just teasing me with this Cameo funny business.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS