9/21/12

Happy Birthday Nami!

**Scroll down for my CAS-ual Fridays Post**

I'm getting together today with a group of DeNami friends, to wish Nami a Happy Birthday!  If you are following along on the hop, you would have stopped her from Tina's blog.  If you would like to start back at the beginning, click HERE.  

I pulled out one of my favorite DeNami stamps for the occasion.  Here is my card...


IMG_7985

Nami, I hope you have a very happy day! Thank you so much for everything!  All of you at DeNami are truly amazing!  

The last stop on the hop is my sweet friend Paulina!  I am sure she has something adorable for her mom!  

Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. Ohh my goodnes, what a sweet and girly card! Ohh this makes me smile for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little side tag is beyond cute!! Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection. I knew you would inspire me Laurie:) Nami will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your cards, Laurie, and this is no exception! LOVE that little tag! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Laurie, this is SO sweet and SO perfect! Your card is just PERFECT for wishing Nami a beautiful day!! Love this to pieces. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet colour of pink--CAS gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so perfect! Love the pink and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean, simple and oh so cute Laurie! Love the tiny tag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this card! so cute.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet! i love the scoring and that perfectly placed tag. love your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful as always. This is one of my favorite stamps too. Love the addition of the tag and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and elegant with the embossed base just make this card pop. Grat job. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous!!! The white against that hot pink is awesome! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laurie, this is beautiful! I love how you colored your image and your twine and sentiment are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet job, Laurie! Another pinned creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! I love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The little tag at the side is perfect! I love that impression in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH OH OH OH! I just love this! Beautiful cardstock and design!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS