9/27/12

Exciting news...




I am thrilled to be able to share with you about a new Challenge that will be starting October 11th. 

 My sweet friend Jackie, created a new CAS sketch challenge called CAS(E) this Sketch.  Each Thursday, there will be a new CAS sketch for you to play along with.  I'm even more excited, because I get to be on the DT!  :)


I'm so excited about it, that I already have my first 2 cards done for the first 2 challenges! :)  Tune in October 11th for the first round!  Stop over to the CAS(E) this Sketch blog to see who the other DT members are!

Thanks for coming by today!

16 comments:

  1. YAYYY!! So excited for you Laurie! AND I'm excited to see more of your fabby CAS cards!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG hug and congrats Laurie! You are the queen of CAS so I KNOW you will have awesome creations for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing more of your beautiful CAS creations :) Congrats on the gig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this little logo on someone else's blog and had to check it out. Looks like it's going to be super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Laurie! I can't wait to see these sketches and the cards you make for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Laurie. I can't wait till October 11th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you Laurie! Can't wait to see your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girl!! :) I can't wait to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo! I love sketch challenges, so I'll definitely be playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented and such a hard worker, Laurie! Your excitement is contagious and I can't wait to see what you talented designers come up with for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay yay congrats! Can't wait to see more...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! You go, girl! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Laurie! I just added myself to the blog followers! Can't wait to see the challenges. The DT looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! This is so "you"! Can't wait to see your creations. Hoping over now to check out the site! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS