9/13/12

CAS-ual Fridays #70

It's CAS-ual Fridays challenge time again and you can't go more CAS than this right?  

IMG_7922

I used a couple cute little stamps from Neat and Tangled...they are our fabulous sponsor this week!  Super simple with a little splash of yellow and some stickles for the wings.  Here is this week's challenge badge...

cfc70

Go check out CAS-ual Fridays blog and see all the other DT projects.  And don't forget to stop over to the Neat and Tangled site!  Super cute stuff to see over there!  :)

Hope you have a great weekend too! Thanks for stopping in!

13 comments:

  1. super cute! Have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS, for sure! I love this card, lots! It makes me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well HELLO to you LOL Let's Facetime this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the epitome of CAS! It gave me an "aaah" moment as it is so totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, this is about as CAS as you can get, but it still looks wonderful! I love the touch of glitter on the bee's wings! So sweet :) Have a great weekend! (I'm sick...so I don't know if I'll be able to get crafty)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is CAS and adorable! You have such an amazing eye for balance in design. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Laurie! I love the sparkly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for the challenge! Love that sweet bee! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glitter on the bees wings is fantastic, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS