Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy day!

Stoppin' in with a little Neat and Tangled today. 

IMG_7789_edited-1

I used 2 different sets here.  The sentiment and the little(adorable) lady bug come from Fresh Blooms and the background swirls are from the set, Little Tangles.  This was a super easy card to make!  I love this background stamp.  It makes those little lady bugs look like they are moving around!  

Well, I am off to work today!  Wishing I could stay home and get crafty.  So glad you stopped in today!  Have a great Tuesday! 
 

19 comments:

Lindsay said...

CA-ute Laurie! Love it!

Lisa said...

Very cute Laurie, the squiggly lines create great movement!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh cute cute cute Laurie, those ladybugs are so sweet!

Aimee P. Belair said...

Well, that's a fun little wiggly-giggly idea!

Annette said...

aww super cute..love those ladybugs..

Kara Lynne said...

So cute and to the point - love it!

Carol said...

Incredibly CUTE and FUN!!!

Tanya Ham said...

So So So Sooooo cute!!! :)
Love this card! :)

Kim S said...

OMGsh...I am IN love with your card. I've definitely been putting things on my wishlist for Neat and Tangled, but you sent me over the edge...I'm going shopping!

Marisa said...

Soooo cute!!!

Renee said...

So adorable!!
Those little ladies are perfect! :)
Fabulous as always!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, those sweet little lady bugs are just the cutest little things I have ever seen. They make for one adorable and sweet card.

Darnell J Knauss said...

So fun, Laurie! They look like they are racing; I'm betting on number 3!!

Dana Nelson said...

Sooo adorable! Love it!

carol (krillsister) said...

Simply adorable. Love the simplicity of this card.

Ruza Rebel said...

Adorable! Love the pop of color from the ladybugs! ;o)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

i love this! Sooo cute!

Amy said...

Love the movement with the ladybugs!

Seleise said...

so super cute!!!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS