6/20/12

DeNami Product Spotlight



Here today with my final post for DeNami Design!  I have been with them for 1 1/2 years already...is that right?  Boy does time fly!  I'm stepping down to have a little more family time! 

This week we are showcasing this Surfboard Trio stamp.  Here is my card...

IMG_6863_edited-1

I stamped the boards twice for a border and then stamped them again, colored them and cut them out.  I popped up the colored boards on foam tape.  I added a fun little sentiment and there you have it!

Here is the stamp for the week....

Go add it to your cart!  It's 10% off this week!  Go check out the DeNami blog for more surf board goodness!  

Sending out a huge hug to all my DeNami DT members!  I have had a ton of fun!  And to all my DeNami friends...I will still be checking in and maybe joining in a blog hop here and there!  Paulina, you are the sweetest thing there is!  It has been a blast working with you all!  Thanks for everything!  

Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Really cute and Girl, I still say you are the QUEEN of CAS!! Your cards always pack such a punch with so very little...not to say that this card has little on it but it still manages to come off looking spare and so clean!! I do so love your cards-and the surf boards are something I often look at but never buy...I just need to do it, huh?!
    Glad you are getting more family time-once they're grown there'll be more time for other stuff!God's blessings of being a mom take priority:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surf's up!! Loving the pops of colour against the white. Totally rad card dude ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HANG TEN Laurie, awesome CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. And, I should know, as I live in a surf town! Best of luck with your next adventure, and have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your design, SO CAS and so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of the black and white surfboards and then the colored ones......Great idea for this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, this card is darling! Your coloring is superb and your design is outstanding. It's been wonderful being on the team with you. You'll be missed! Have a wonderful time with your family. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie, this is a fabulous final card as a DeNami DT. Super CAS perfection! Enjoy the new "free time" with your family. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and just love those surf boards, they look so real. YOu are so talented and did an incredible job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coloring --- really makes those surfboards stand out. Great job Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another FUN CAS design! I really love how you used the surfboards!
    Enjoy your extra family time! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is one super happy, fun and gorgeous card! I love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanted to express my gratitude for this excellent article. Your research and writing skills are truly impressive.
    Awakesurfcollective

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS