5/04/12

Clear and Simple Day 4

Scroll down for my CAS-ual Friday post! Lots if fun details to share over st CAS-ual Fridays!

It's Preview Day 4 at Clear and Simple!  I am so glad you have been hanging out with me this week as we sneak peek the new release!  It all goes live tomorrow and will be available for purchase on May 5th!

Our last day of previews is showcasing Sentiments and Backgrounds.  Here is my card...

IMG_6607_edited-2

In this card, I used the a new die from a set called State to State.  I added a sentiment from Simply Stated 2.   After punching 2 small holes, I ran a piece of brown twine from each and then added a little arrow for some color.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the girls have!  Here are a list of links for you to check out...


Come back tomorrow to see the full release!  Thanks for stopping in!



19 comments:

  1. Yeah, I LOVE how you used the United States die, the map paper and the arrow! This would make a great Father's Day card. I'll be making one of these. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card and that new die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO Cute! Love that map idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie this is brilliant! What a great new die this one is too, perfect fro scrapbooking vacation and travel memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love that little die cut. Hold on to it, I'm sure your kiddos will have some type of school project that you can use it with. I love it when I can use my crafty supplies for Tim's school projects... it makes it easier to justify buying more stuff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. I love that die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love the map with the arrow and the twine! I am super surprised it isn't pointing to Colorado though! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! I love the colors you pulled from the map paper to tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek! That little outline of the US cut out of map patterned paper is fabulous! Oh, I wish someone made a Canada one like that....

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet is this?! Love the detail of the twine and little arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, that new die is awesome! And what a great idea of using the string to show where you wish they were...awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, every card you make is awesome. I don't know how you do it Laurie!
    And,I love this map card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cool die! I'm surprised it's taken the industry so long to come up with one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! I love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the US outline cut from map patterned paper--just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ack! This is awesome! Love the twine from here to there, with the arrow!!
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card Laurie! Love that paper for the US die!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS