Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love Bug

Are you tired of my Valentines Cards yet?  I feel like I have used a LOT of red the last few weeks!  Well, I'm pretty sure that I am not done.  I have more.  Sitting.  Waiting to be shared.  So here is another one...

IMG_3399_edited-1

This cutie little bee is from Kim Hughes' set Giddy Bugs.  I paper pieced him and then added him to some cloud patterned paper.  Then I added some hearts and put the whole thing up on foam tape, onto this Sunshine impressed card base.  If I am thinking correctly, this card was an entry for World Card Making day.  I just came across the pic and had to share!  

Hope you are all having a great day!  

12 comments:

Lisa said...

He's a cutie Laurie! And the sweet little cloud paper is the perfect paper choice. CUTE ;)

Jocelyn Olson said...

*Totally* adorable! I love the cloud paper and the impression plate is perfect with the clouds!

The Paper Parade said...

How sweet :) I love that he's flying in front of the cloud paper!

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute and so sweet Laurie!

Emily Keaton said...

Totally adorable, Laurie! Nope, not tired of Valentines at all--I love seeing them! This lovebug is so cute. :)

Lindsay said...

I could never tire of your cards Laurie! This one is adorable! Love the embossed background and the cutie bee!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Super cute! Love seeing your creations in my in-box! ;o)

Amy said...

What's not to love about this?? Your backgrounds always are impressed so beautifully and not "warped". I know you love that cloud paper.....have you bought extras? :)

Leigh said...

Awww, this is so cute! I love it!

Marybeth said...

This is such a cute card and stamp!

Jen Carter said...

Nope, not tired of Vday! This is super cute. I love how that Impression Plate adds such depth to the card!

Andrea M said...

ADORABLE GF!!! What a cute little bug!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS