10/29/11

Happy day!

So if you missed yesterday's news, you will have to stop by and check THIS out!  I am still in shock!  

After a text early in October, from my sweet friend Steph, asking me if I was going to enter, I told her at that point I hadn't turned in any because I was just too busy.  I told her that if I was going to turn any in, it would be last minute! And last minute it was!  I turned in 6 cards and mailed then ON the "postmarked by..." date!  I will have to find those card photos and share then soon!   Yesterday was really fun!  What an honor to be included in such a great group of talented ladies!  

So I am here today to share a quick card I made yesterday!

IMG_3836_edited-1

This card uses the new PTI Spring Moss ink, Amuse Heather and Papaya.  I am going to have to say that Amuse ink is my favorite, hands down!  It has such a clean image and I love the colors!  They match with PTI cardstock so well!  These doily stamps are the Stella Rose doilies and I so love them too!  They made a fun patterned cardstock!  The sentiment is from Communique Sentiments.  This is a must have $5 set!  I love this font!   

Well the boys of our house are gone today so Rylee and I are gonna have a girls day!  Not sure what we are going to do yet.  Probably end up cleaning for another fall party tonight at our house....hay ride included!  It should be a fun time with friends!  

Have a great Saturday!  Thanks for stopping and a HUGE thank you for all the emails, texts, and comments yesterday!  I have the greatest crafty friends!  :)

20 comments:

  1. So, so cute, Laurie! Thanks for the advice on Amuse ink. I've always wondered about their ink. Now I've gotta try some:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Such great design work. I love the punched out rectangle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats to you Laurie. Well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. Just beautiful. And, congratulations on your big win. It is well deserved. I hope to see the actual winning card some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course love this ........ I cannot believe I am actually leaving a comment but I have a cold so I am loafing all day :) So how is the heather color ?? That is a match for plum pudding right ?? And is the papaya for summer sunrise ?? I really need a match for ripe avocado ........ arrrr. The doily stamps are so nice and I love that it is a complete stamps not something I have to use my brain cells on to line up because lets face it ...... I have issues :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I hadn't see the great news; it's a well-deserved honor! And I love today's card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! So proud of all your accomplishments and very well deserved :). Loving this card and I do need that $5 set. I've "eyed" it forever and then don't think about it at ordering time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge congrats on your win :) Love this card and the peek a boo sentiment window. Great BG you crated too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Congratulations so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun with all your goodies and Congrats! Really need to get this stamp out and use it! LOL Beautiful card laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How divine is this card?! Amazing my friend! And a big congrats to you too! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely scrumptious! LOVE those beautiful, soft colors with the pops of black! And a HUGE congratulations, girl! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the big news! I am so happy for you! This card is beautiful. I just adore the flowers and polka dot ribbon tab.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your win Laurie, can't wait to see the cards that made that decision :) This is a beauty too, love the sentiment peeking through the aperture :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win, you are just amazing so I am not surprise, the color combination in this card is so pretty, love how how you used the die to frame the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ta da and hooray! sometimes last minute is just about right!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats again to you!! This is so pretty!! I love the frame you created and the beautiful background!! You are seriously going to make me buy these inks aren't you!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woo Hoo!! Congrats again and love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your color choices and the handstamped panel you created with the doily images!!! I just recently bought some of the Amuse inks as well, and I agree---they are AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATS again on your WCMD win!!!! Woot! Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, LB! This is wonderful! I love those doilies and that cut-out for the sentiment is dead on. Just perfection. No wonder you won that prize - it comes as no surprise to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS