10/16/11

CSS: Create!

Stopping in with a quick and simple card I made using Clear and Simple's new stamp of the month, Craft Room and Crafty Sentiments!  I love these sets and I know if you are a paper crafter, you will too!

Here is my card...

LW-CraftRoom-1

After I had this card done, I realized that I should have put this in a frame! This would be a super cute little piece of wall art in my craft room!  

I made the frame with a pen and ruler.  The letters I colored in with a pink Copic and those scissors are colored in with silver liquid pearls.  

Here are the two sets...



Don't forget to check out Clear and Simple's list of retiring stamps.  Click HERE to see the full list!  Thanks for stopping by today!  


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, Laurie! Love the framing and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, this is definitely wall art for a craft rom! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is PERFECT for your new crafty space!!
    An adorable inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cut that baby in half and frame it up! So cute and perfect for your craft space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, make this into art for your wall Laurie! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could draw straight lines like you! Even with a ruler, I have issues! Great card ... love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Laurie! Certainly a design that never goes out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the white space! This makes my heart pitter-patter. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. Love black and pink together! It would look really great in my craft room too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would be cute in a frame, I agree! Cute CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect clean and simple design! Love how you colored the scissors--such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS