10/13/11

Circle Color Embellish Challenge

I had to squeeze this card in today for the Embellish challenge!  I have to be honest and say that I first thought I was not going to be able to work these colors our like the fabulous DT did!  I grabbed a scrap of each color cardstock....I used PTI's Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Melon Berry and White...and I fell in love!  What an awesome combo!  I guess I just had to see it on paper!  LOL!

So here is my card...

IMG_3408_edited-1

I used a 1" Marvy circle punch for the circles.  I lined them up in no particular order and then attached the Melon Berry cirlces with ATG and the Ripe Avocado circles are popped up with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Communique Sentiments.  I stamped that in with Versamagic's Jumbo Java and then added some pearls!  

Here is this weeks challenge photo and colors...


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you are all doing well!  :)



13 comments:

  1. I love this Laurie, it is exactly as the challenge requires and beautifully CAS too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Laurie! What's not to love about these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Laurie. This is one of those cards that I look at, and think "why didn't I think of that?" CAS and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your graphic, CAS, Laurie! The colors are beautiful and the dimension is fantastic! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo, love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I had the same feeling about the colors at first, but now I love them together! Always have to trust Ashley on these things. So glad you played along with us, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, and a fabulous design as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect CAS interpretation Laurie! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card!! I'll totally be CASEing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun, girl! LOVE the way you "lifted" a few of those circles! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, I am wayyyy behind on commenting!! I love the circles all lined up! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you fell in love with the colours! I think we've got some amazing ones coming up too so hope we see you again!! Your circle card is FAB.

    Thanks so much for joining the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS