9/24/11

Wee Memories Challenge #69

Hi everyone!  I am back today with my last challenge as Guest Designer for Wee Memories!  It has been a lot of fun and I am still so excited that they invited me along for the month!  This weeks challenge is Patterned Paper Creations!  

Here is my very patterned papered creation...

IMG_3186

This paper is from an 6x6 Echo Park paper pack!  I love this pack so much!  The colors are so bright and the patterns are so fun together!  Echo Park is also the sponsor for this weeks Wee Memories challenge!

Check back to the Wee Memories blog for more info on the challenge and to see more about this weeks prize!  Thanks for stopping!  And a huge thank you to the girls at Wee Memories for having me!!

16 comments:

  1. Laurie,
    This is adorable yet again! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I like your double punched butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! And I love how you layered those two butterflies, such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a different card for you, but I love it! There is nothing you can't do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I really like the papers and the little butterfly is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the PP! Love the butterfly! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so love this!!! Can't wait to see ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love those patterned papers together and the layered butterfly is just awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute Laurie! I adore that pp and you've used it perfectly with this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card Laurie! That combo of papers is adorable ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I love how you used the pattern papers together and those butterflies are great stacked on each other!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your use of the patterns Laurie! I know you don't use them much but you did a great job here! Love the butterfly layers!!! It was so fun to be on a "team" with you the past month!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS