Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge #69

Hi everyone!  I am back today with my last challenge as Guest Designer for Wee Memories!  It has been a lot of fun and I am still so excited that they invited me along for the month!  This weeks challenge is Patterned Paper Creations!  

Here is my very patterned papered creation...

IMG_3186

This paper is from an 6x6 Echo Park paper pack!  I love this pack so much!  The colors are so bright and the patterns are so fun together!  Echo Park is also the sponsor for this weeks Wee Memories challenge!

Check back to the Wee Memories blog for more info on the challenge and to see more about this weeks prize!  Thanks for stopping!  And a huge thank you to the girls at Wee Memories for having me!!

16 comments:

Brandi said...

Laurie,
This is adorable yet again! Cute!

Laurel said...

Love, love, love it!

Chari M. said...

Lovely! I like your double punched butterfly. :)

Brenda said...

Just beautiful! And I love how you layered those two butterflies, such a neat idea!

Cristina said...

Such a different card for you, but I love it! There is nothing you can't do!

Sue Ann said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ~~

Keva said...

So cute! I really like the papers and the little butterfly is so sweet.

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet! :)

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Great job with the PP! Love the butterfly! ;o)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so love this!!! Can't wait to see ya!!!

kasia c. said...

Fabulous! I love those patterned papers together and the layered butterfly is just awesome. :)

Lindsay said...

How cute Laurie! I adore that pp and you've used it perfectly with this LO!

justsomestuffimade said...

Fun card Laurie! That combo of papers is adorable ;)
Rx

Jen Carter said...

Cute! I love how you used the pattern papers together and those butterflies are great stacked on each other!

Amy said...

Love your use of the patterns Laurie! I know you don't use them much but you did a great job here! Love the butterfly layers!!! It was so fun to be on a "team" with you the past month!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

This is such a sweet card, Laurie!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS