9/01/11

Clear and Simple Stamps Release...



It's release time over at Clear and Simple Stamps! The stamp of the month for September is Alpha Varsity! This is an amazing alphabet that works great for cards and scrapbooking! This is one set you will want to have for you back to school or sports themed cards and pages!

Here is a birthday card, perfect for any little baseball fan...

LW-Alpha
Varsity-2

I paired Alpha Varsity with CSS's Baseball set!  I stamped the bat on kraft cardstock and then ran it through with a woodgrain impression plate which I also did for the card base!  I added the baseball popped up on foam tape for some dimension!  

Here is a picture of the whole alphabet!  Isn't it fun?

Don't forget to stop by the Clear and Simple blog to check out the other Alpha Varsity creations from all of  DT girls!  I know they will have some creative projects to share too!

Thanks for coming by!

15 comments:

  1. great card! perfect combo of texture, color and images. love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you embossed the bat, too. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection...I think you can just sent it to me to use in my house full of boys :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun Laurie! I love the LO and the texture. Great card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! I am sure you will get lots of use from this set over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 5 year old would LOVE this card! He was in Tee Ball and loved every second of it. The alphabet is super. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Laurie! And done perfectly of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable birthday card for a boy! Love the woodgrain embossing--it's perfect with the baseball theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already told you that I think I NEED that baseball set and then you go and pair it up with that varsity alpha.....:) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a perfect birthday card for a little baseball player/fan!!! AWESOME wooden bat too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your use of woodgrain (saw your HB card in the woodgrain challenge and came to see which embossing folder you use. Can you name it?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS